Re: [TCML] Re: Welcome to the "Tesla" mailing list

Hi Paul,
Tack fully speaking you are on the wrong list for that. In order to buffer any roast"in you might get ,free energy and overunity are off topic. If you are interested in that sort of thing please check out Bedini, Howard Johnson,Roden,and Marks Ect. This list mainly consists of students, electrical engineers,and anyone building or contemplating building a Tesla coil. It is a storehouse of knowledge about math and physic's dealing with resonant circuits. There is a great bunch of folks out here that work very hard and are diligent about keeping it on topic. I guess that is the secret of the longevity of the list. If anyone wants to contact me off list I will happily share everything I have learned of your query in my lifetime. Cheers Binny

-----Original Message----- From: Wipaulmar3@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 8:12 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: paul.wilkie@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the email, can you tell me if there are any Tesla-ites in the
Southeastern Michigan region that I could talk to for additional info and
advice.

I would like to start working an some home energy projects, specifically
motionless energy generation and would like to pick some brains before even
beginning to roll up my selves.  I have found that this save a lot of time
and money and is much more rewarding/less frustrating.

Thanking you in advance,

Paul D. Wilkie
734 550 6763

In a message dated 2/20/2012 10:18:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,