[TCML] Tesla coil connection (fwd)

Please reply directly to Jeff since he's not on the list.

Chip

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:46:21 -0700
From: Jeff <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: chip@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tesla coil connection

Hey Chip,

My name is Jeff Corr.  I was on the email list in the late 1990s and have
since moved to Colorado.  I'm in Colorado Springs,

yet finding Tesla Coilers in Colorado Springs is impossible due to the
search results about Tesla's Colorado springs lab itself.

Do you know (or could you pass along my info to) any Tesla Coilers here in
the Colorado Springs area I could connect with?

-Jeff