Re: [TCML] Airforce Test Facility Story

   There is a web page I've looked at mentioned in the TCML archives about the testing of affects of lightning on aircraft using TC coil "lightning".
   Concerning the disappeared :
                 At the steel mill I work at there are many things that seem to disappear.  The "haven't seen it in a while", as they are referred to, are mostly wrong parts delivered and not sent back to the storeroom or when a big wheel comes for a walk through and rarely used equipment is hauled away to be made into steel.  The steel(made in USA) is then shipped to another country and returned as new parts( made in China) and the cycle may begin again. Could this have been the cause of the "disappeared";-)
                                       My apoligy for off topic.
                                                              Bob