[TCML] Javatc and Firefox

Hi all,

Fair warning, Firefox new version 9.0.1 update will not run Javatc. There is a bug with the jit compiler in that version. Previous versions and Firefox version 10 (beta) and beyond run fine. I was updating Javatc yesterday and soon after my browser was updated (when I realized the issue). I tried the new and old version of Javatc and both had the same issue. A bug report was sent to Firefox. So just making any Javatc users who use Firefox aware of the problem.

Also, the latest version of Javatc is in a new directory, so if you have browser bookmarks, you may want to update those. The last version is still there for now, but the site links will point to the new directory from now on.
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc/javatc.html new version
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html old version

Take care,
Bart