RE: [TCML] Support brackets for a flat spiral primary - right tool for the job?

Brian, I thought about that tool. I saw one on display at Lowes. You can
walk up and touch it. It was hanging on a end display. I grabbed the blade
and it had a lot of lateral movement. I did not like what I felt.
About pictures, you can follow this link and find a place to post your
pictures and easy to link to, in this album you can see I like to make
things, http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/g453/KD0ZZ/.
Rich

Subject: RE: [TCML] Support brackets for a flat spiral primary - right tool
for the job?

Thanks everyone for the helpful advice and comments.  Lots of good ideas.
It's what makes this list great :)
For a saw type tool, has anyone tried this?
http://www.rockwelltools.com/us/Bladerunner_Micro.html  I figure if it can
do a lot of tasks with one tool, I am renting where I live - so less stuff
(and not too heavy) to move later on would be better. But the last thing I
need (as you saw in my video) is another cheapy power tool that only sort of
works and leaves bits to cleanup on the part afterwards.
Thanks again

Brian Hall