[TCML] Lichtenberg on TV

On the CBS network television show A Gifted Man (Friday night 1/6/2012) the storyline featured a young boy with a perforated eardrum. Upon removing his shirt to check for other injuries there was a prominent Lichtenberg pattern on his back. I immediately said to my wife he was hit by lightning. The doctors on the show were puzzled and searched online to reach the same conclusion soon after.

My astonished wife said how did you know that before the doctors? So I related a story of several Rochester Teslathons where Bert Hickman made and sold Lichtenberg figures in various acrylic forms and I have several on display in my office cubicle. They are also viewable at his Teslamania.com website.

Anyway the episode should be available at the cable tv on-demand or network websites or hulu or elsewhere on the interweb by now.

Enjoy,
Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA