[TCML] Metal ARSG disk?

In my coil, I have an angle grinder ARSG which utilizes a metal "diamond" cutting disk. The disk - bought from home depot - has nine holes spaced precisely around its edge, and I put brass bolts into these. The disk can be found here http://www.homedepot.ca/product/4-in-continuous-rim-diamond-blade-wet/976546 - except you can't see the precut holes just inside of the rim in this pic. Isn't this safer than plastic materials?
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx