Re: [TCML] Lichtenberg on TV

Bert/all,

I saw Litchberg Figures when doing arcs to water while
creating the Plasma Ball display for the Swiss Science Museum
Technorama. If you download the "High Voltage Show" brochure from them
you can see one example. We also have some really spectacular extremely
slow-motion showing the branches actually forming.

http://www.technorama.ch/en/ [10]

http://www.technorama.ch/index.php?eID=tx_nawsecuredl&u=0&file=fileadmin/user_upload/ausstellung/vorfuehrungen/Hochspannung_Besuchertext_e.pdf&t=1326151904&hash=93e4eafdf3f00c81fd96edf02d71902b
[11]

Regards,