Re: [TCML] DC Coils

Hi Carlos,
     Having never built a DC coil you should probably ignore me, but if I
had to guess I would say your doubler is limiting your current.  If you can
vary your spark gap speed you can determine if this is the issue, if a
faster break rate improves performance, current is not an issue, it was a
calculation error, if it worsens performance, I would guess your current is
being chocked by the doubler.  Again, probably best to ignore me, I've
never built a DC coil, but you are correct for similar power levels results
should be the same...

Scott Bogard.