From: "Scott Bogard" <sdbogard@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 3:07:56 PM
Subject: [TCML] solid state NSTs and OBITs

Hey all,
So given our natural aversion to these modern equivalents for our old
friends, not sure if anyone here will know this but has anybody ever taken
these apart, and if so, what brand was it, and is there any frequency or
duty cycle adjustability, maybe through a pot on a circuit board? I'm
thinking of modifying one for use in a plasma tube type display as a
flyback alternative... A 17k 20mA 25kHz OBIT would work great if I could
dial down the power, not sure If it is possible but before I buy and try,
figured I would ask... Thanks!

Scott Bogard.