Re: [TCML] Javatc Mobile

On 1/13/12 6:04 PM, Bart B. Anderson wrote:
Hi All,

I had a complaint that Javatc didn't work on iPhone. This was true and
didn't work on my Droid either. The problem was the applets for the coil
drawing. So, I put up a version without these drawing applets if anyone
is interested. I find working with such a form on a phone clumsy and
awkward myself, but for those that do that sort of thing, this version
should work for you.

iPads have much larger screens, and can benefit from this kind of thing.