Re: [TCML] Plasma Tubes!

Hey all, got my photos up on FLICKR, for those who were anti Facebook (I silently cheer for you, and wish I myself could cut the chain of social networking.) So enjoy! Now to make enough power supplies to handle enough fixtures to use all this gas...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74981441@N06/
I'll have some videos of the filling on YouTube soon, hopefully along with footage on a proper power supply.

Scott Bogard.