Re: [TCML] MOTs

Hi,

I agree with Dave.
MOT's nowadays have become very small and are all wound with aluminium wire.
Even under oil these will burn out eventually.
If you're going to buy second hand mircrowave ovens, look for the old ones.
The older the better. Old style MOT's are bigger and wound with copper
wire. And these are easier to disassemble if you want to remove the shunts.

Mark