To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:01 PM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [TCML] Ozone Generation

I'm sorry but I have to weigh in on this. High ozone levels are very dangerous to your lungs. I had my lungs burned by high levels of ozone which caused "chemically induced bronchitis" which caused me to be horibaly sick and off work for a week. For the next 20 years I suffered chronic bronchitis requiring antibiotics 2 to 5 times a year. I grew tolerant of several different antibiotics. Your best bet is clean and kill the cause of the stink and if you still want some safe ozone for air freshening get an ionizing air cleaner. Please don't find out the hard way the dangers of high levels of ionized oxygen.

Allen Bishop