[TCML] trouble with JML 3.8 SSTC late Jeffrey Messer

I experience problems since none of  friends of late Mr. Messer would not
to send the address of his brother Michael,or his sister.Late Jeffrey gave
me lifetime waranty on his marvelouos Tesla coil/
All what I want is to buy some spare parts or even the whole SSTC 3.8 or
3.9.
Nobody would not to help me,  including radio San Bernardino folks so as
 some people from  San Bernardino municipality,they refuse to even tell
when Jeffrey Messer gone!,really shame.
With my best wishes to you all,
sincerely,
Miso Radic