Re: [TCML] LMD Frequency

Errrrrrr--sorry to be so dense, but what's a dielectric field? What's a dielectric wave?

---Carl

Anyway moving on to real science per the work of Nikola Tesla.  LMD means
Longitudinal Magneto Dielectric wave.  It is the wave which propagates
through capacitors.  Its the reason capacitors pass AC and not DC.  Its
also the wave which traverses between conductors in a  Tesla coil.  Real
science has proven that all the same effects a Tesla coil makes can be
achieved by capacitors in series since a Tesla coil behaves so similar.

Tesla coils actually have two main resonant frequencies.  Evidently no one
here is aware of that.  The frequency observed on an oscilloscope is the
Transverse Magneto Electric wave.

I figured you boys ought to know what an LMD wave is since you build Tesla
coils.

Do you even know the difference between a dielectric field and a magnetic
field?

- Jim