Re: [TCML] Charging a cap to 63% V

I wasn't able to regulate the "max" voltage to a particular number, as the
goal was to find which cap value processed the maximum power for each of
two (nominal and "max") voltages.  The Max voltage varied only slightly as
configurations that drew more power had slightly higher IR drops, but was
typically 135 give or take 3-4V.

You're spot-on with estimating the power increase to be  P120*(135/120)^2).
 The nominal-to-max power increases for the 15/60's were 1.28X, 1.30X, and
1.27X.  If the Max voltage was 135V, the predicted increase would be 1.26X!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA