Re: [TCML] Tuning primary to secondary with a scope

I'm using a hardware clothe counterpoise on my coil, should I leave that out of the equation as you would the RF ground? I'm assuming yes, but you know what they say about that...
Also, in the documentation with Terry's Tuner, the device is hooked up to the bottom of the secondary and ground. Will any ol' ground do, or should I use the counterpoise for real world accuracy?

Thanks,
--Brandon H.