From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Colin Heath
Sent: 21 March 2012 15:12
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tuning primary to secondary with a scope

This is the reason scope tuning is of little value for accurate tune at high
power.

By all means use scope to tune ballpark then full power runs followed by
small primary tap changes is the way to dial in the final tune. Keep in mind
this will change every time you run the coil in different surroundings.

I thought you classic coil boys would be against all this modern scope stuff
anyway ;)

Colin Heath