Re: [TCML] DC Cox

I am deeply saddened by this. Despite the feelings of some on this list I found DC a generous and valued friend and colleague. His Lightening On the Lawn (Cheesehead) teslathons brought a lot of us together. I find the friendship and info shared there beyond value. I doubt I'll see many of you again. He was nothing but extremely gracious to me and my coiling buddies. I have Big Bruiser's power supply, primary, and untold other goodies for nearly nothing!
Not to mention knowledge and encouragement to peruse this hobby with a profound passion. I think I'll be firing off my coils in respect of DC as soon as I can. If I had his K.R E.W. cannon (that I bought for a mere $80) ready to go, I'd fire it off as well.

with great respect, R.I P. my friend!