Re: [TCML] LOOKING FOR PULSE CAP(S)

MMC of 942c20p15k-f caps from CDE.  They're pricey,but I'ven't yet seen one fail...

________________________________
 From: MICHAEL HARDY <mhardy4@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 11:25 PM
Subject: [TCML] LOOKING FOR PULSE CAP(S)

In conjunction with the 37667 post, I'm looking for replacement TC rated cap(s). I else need a 60 to 80 nF, > 45 kV hi rep rate etc cap (or bank) for the 6" coil, or a 140 'ish' nF similar cap for the 15 " coil. Anyone have a link to a supplier of new ones? I know they'll be pricey, so used or surplus would be better. Have a big party to run my coils at in a few weeks, and would like to get all this settled.