Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 11:25 PM
Subject: [TCML] Found a cap on ebay

0,15 µF/65 kV, MAXWELL HIGH VOLTAGE, PULSE CAPACITOR,cat. # 31435. He wants $220 for it. Does anyone have info on this unit. Seems physically small for this rating. May not hold up well? . Found some posts on pupman that say 'size matters'
Re: Maxwell capacitor question

Also maybe some useful spreadsheets. I know someone on the list once had a maxwell spreadsheet listing many caps, this maybe it;

Maxwell Capacitor Catalog pages