Re: [TCML] Re-visited - Newbie question - Where does all the energy go?

Peter,

If you pull an arc from your NST does it look strong and pull out about an inch or so?

If not it is your NST.

If so, then connect your capacitors and spark gap in parallel with the NST, and disconnect the tesla coil.

When you turn that configuration on your spark gap should sound like gunfire and be *really* loud. If not it is your caps.

Let me know if you get "gunfire" sound or not. We can go from there.

Miles

%3Ca href%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.gravitymagnet.com%3Egravity  magnet%3C%2Fa%3E