[TCML] Introduction to the Tesla Coils mailing list

Hello Everybody,

I am Istvan (Steven) Holbok and I am originally an electrical engineer from Hungary, speaking English and Russian. I have long been familiar with the work of Nikola Tesla, but so far I have never built Tesla coil. Now I decided to do it.

I signed up to the list to come into contact with those who have already gained enough experience in the practical application of Tesla's work.

Best regards,
Istvan
--

Holbok István