[TCML] Documentary on Nikola Tesla for German Radio (fwd)

He's not a list member, so please reply to him directly.

Chip

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:43:05 +0000
From: Herzog Martin <martin.herzog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Documentary on Nikola Tesla for German Radio

Hello!

May I introduce myself? I am a London based journalist working for Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR), the public broadcaster servicing the Western part of Germany.

Currently, I prepare a radio documentary on the life of Nikola Tesla for January 2013. I have come across the Tesla coil community on the internet and picked up Your e-mail address. I am looking for somebody in the London area who can actually demonstrate a Tesla Coil to me and explain what is so fascinating about this device that obviously quite a few people rebuild them more than 100 years after Tesla has presented it to the public for the first time.

It would be great if You could contact me via e-mail or give me a call: 07905 889 867.

Thank You for Your help
Martin Herzog
Martin Herzog

____________________________________