Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Plans

Some of the techniques used in those videos are fairly shoddy
and wouldn't lead to a long  life of the coil nor even decent performance.
This<http://www.instructables.com/id/Teslas-Candlestick-Wireless-Electricity/>
article
is much more complete and has much better performance,
though I would suggest a white pvc pipe fore the secondary coil form
instead of sonotube, and don't drill holes in the former to terminate
the magnet wire.
      Good luck!

--
*Don't lower your expectations, raise the voltage !*