[TCML] Best GDT core for the mini SSTC

Hi guys,

I'm buying the components to build a modified
version<http://www.flickr.com/photos/robbyron/8214537963/sizes/l/in/photostream/>of
Steve Ward's mini SSTC but I'm not sure which GDT core I should get.
I've read a lot of information online (including the 4HV wiki) but I really
need to get the right one on my first try since shipping will most likely
be very expensive. An Ebay (preferred) or Mouser link to a good toroid
would be very much appreciated.

Also can I use 2 220uF 200V electrolytics wired in parallel as the
smoothing cap (they're from an ATX PSU) or do I need something of higher
quality?

Thanks!