RE: [TCML] Cleaning Copper Primary Coil (with Muriatic/HydrochloricAcid)

Here:

http://www.caswellplating.com/

You can make your own power supply from a microwave oven transformer, some
heavy wire and a surplus large bridge rectifier.

These folks also have a lot of information -- they reprint old shop practice
handbooks. The older formulae work well but might be dangerous to use if you
are not familiar with basic chemistry safety

http://www.lindsaybks.com/

Dave