Re: [TCML] If He Starts Nodding Off, Try Another Million Volts - Vasodilation

-----Original Message-----
From: David Thomson <tcbuilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 9, 2012 6:49 am
Subject: Re: [TCML] If He Starts Nodding Off, Try Another Million Volts - Vasodilation

Hi Jim,

Let us not forget that we are talking about resonance.  A single push and
pull is not much force, but get a nice stiff medium and apply a steady
reciprocating force over time and things can get moving.

Also, the electric field does not start and stop with the first air
molecule next to the oscillator.  Depending upon the construction of the
coil and also the construction of the room it is running in, the noticeable
E field can extend well over a meter.  It not only extends into the
atmosphere, but also into the objects within range.

The paper talks about how mechanical resonance takes only two minutes to
open the arteries.  My experience with the plasma globe was that it took
much longer, but the effect was noticeable.  When I left my home, it would
take about 20 minutes and then the panic attacks would start.  At one
point, I actually felt fear of leaving my home because I knew the panic
attacks would start.

Eventually, I wondered whether the plasma globe could have physiological
effects and started doing research.  Once I realized what the problem was,
I bought some enzymes to clean out my arteries and turned off the plasma
globe.  The panic attacks soon stopped and my health returned to normal.

You can blow this off if you want.  I'm simply sharing my experience in
this matter, particularly since David Blaine has exposed himself to extreme
E fields for a prolonged period of time.  If he has underlying health
issues and has a reaction, it would be nice to have a starting point for
finding a treatment.

Snipppp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anecdotal evidence with a sample size of ONE with ZERO unbiased observers,
especially when dealing with one's own panic attacks is not an extremely
compelling body of evidence.
As Jim carefully pointed out, the physical stimulus with TC/plasma globe
is thousands of orders of magnitude too small compared to the description
in the paper. I think we may be looking at a psychological rather than
physiological effect of the plasma globe:
There was a malaise. A specific action was taken. The malaise subsided.
Conclusions:
1)It is not impossible that the two are related.
2) A larger study, in which the subjects and observers were not the same
individuals, and in which the placebo effect could be controlled for,
 would be highly enlightening.
Matt D.
"With ignorance, all things are plausible." Matt 19:26 (ed.)