[TCML] RE: Sound Modulated tesla Coils

Hi Everyone,

Okay as new to this but totally wrapped in Teslas genius I am experimenting
with a few different things, info I need is where can I get a diagram or
schematic on how to build a musical tesla coil,

Also I have a power supply that I use to run ladders etc; it is run from the
output of an isolation transformer with a variable auto tranny on the
secondary side wired for boost voltage, so instead of 230vac I can get close
to 300vac, can I run a coil from this, also I have a ground earth setup
totally isolated from mains ground earth which seem to work well for other
experiments I have done,

I have seen kits for coils but not the sound modulated type, can someone
help me, all advice is thankfully accepted and acknowledged J