Re: [TCML] 3 phase to 1 phase conversion

Hi Mark,

I'm sure you made a typo there. Your max single phase would be 3.68kW or 3,680W

The most straight forward way to accomplish what you want is to use a MG Set (motor-generator) but it might not be practice due to physical constraints, costs, and system losses. Basically use the largest 3-phase motor your feed will handle then drive a generator whose shaft HP is matched to the motor.

Make sure to do calculations first as its possible to end up with less power available depending on combined system losses such as motor efficiency, generator efficiency, coupling losses. Etc...

Hope this helps!

Regards,
BrianB