From: earl_1975@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: vttc grounding issues
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 00:43:41 +0100

hello everyone
i seem to be getting a little confused  with my grounding
im building or rather rebuilding a vttc and im wondering which ground i should use do i use mains ground or rf ground
 to clarify my situation  my power is coming from a matched pair of microwave xfmrs one being driven antiphase to the other with the cores together (nst style)  my dilemma was or is ..that do i ground the centre and leave the output floating and rf ground the secondary coil
or do i ground the output of the microwave xfmrs and leave the centre ungrounded and again rf ground for my secondary coil
or  do i lift mains ground altogether and use rf ground for everything exept the centre of the power xfmrs which will be ungrounded
can you understand my confusion or am i just dumb
earl