[TCML] Selling a Large Variac - Australia

Seems I'm rather poor right now so I'm trying to get rid of things I'm not using. Up for sale is that enormous Variac I bought a few years back, never got round to building the monster coil I had in mind. Has no nameplate so I have no clue what the rating is. What I can tell you though is that it's heavy (20+ kgs or so). See pictures for everything else.

Located in Adelaide, South Australia

http://i.imgur.com/z1UOE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VnnNQ.jpg

I have no clue how much this is worth, send me some offers

I assume I can sell this here...

Kyle Senior

kylesenior@xxxxxxxxxxx