Re: [TCML] high frequency wave propagation along secondary coils

... and what about the ozone he is breathing in for 72hours? I think he will die from this :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Mastroianni" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] high frequency wave propagation along secondary coils

Wow.  He's going to be in the coil arcs for 72 hours?
I imagine it will be quite boring for him sitting or standing around in a faraday suit, though it will be stunning to watch for most people unfamiliar with our sport. ...but on the other hand, not being able to pee for 72 hours is probably the height of the stunt. The guy previously locked himself in an ice block for days, suspended himself over london in a crane for nearly a month, stuck himself in a bubble of water for days in NYC, and held his breath under water for what, eight minutes?? So while the arcs are probably the least of his problems, he's got a track record of physical control. However, the real hero will be Steve, who will have what is undoubtedly the longest continuous coil run in the history of humanity (other than, maybe, Tesla himself...)
Joe