[TCML] Tungsten

With all the talk of electrodes and the like I figured I would remind everyone that I can order tungsten of any reasonable standard diameter from a friend in the industry.

With previous list orders I cut the smaller OD's to length with my jig but I'm not at home anymore so he would have to do the cutting.

Let me know if you guys want prices, ill drop him a line. Their usually very reasonable.

Cheers
John "Jay" Howson IV

Sent from a tiny phone with a tiny keyboard.