Re: [TCML] Single MOT Coil?

Hi Ted,

I just joined this list today (for the 3rd time in the last 15 years), and am in the process of building a 3 phase, DC powered coil. I would be very interested to learn more about your 10kW power supply and especially rectifier and charging choke specs. So you're not using any balancing resistors or capacitors? That's very interesting as it saves considerable expense and effort. Do share some more details please!

Cheers,

Greg (Brisbane, Aust)

Sent from my phone