Re: [TCML] Single MOT Coil?

Ted,

Thanks for providing the info. That's quite an impressive supply you have there, no fewer than 14 MOT cores in total! Nice work. I am currently thinking about how I am going to construct a charging inductor so your info was useful. Not sure whether to cut open a few MOTs or have a go at winding my own.

I'm also lucky enough to have a dedicated 32A SP supply but getting someone to agree to install it was not easy! Pulling a full 40A or so with my distribution transformer most definitely drops the local grid and dims all the lights in the house. Time for me to move to three phase.

Thanks again,

Greg.

Sent from my phone