Re: [TCML] Black polyethylene pipe ok for secondary?

Would test a section first. Not so much a factor of 'loss', rather one of
conduction at the high voltages... Not fun seeing one's hard labor wiped
out with a permanent carbon track all the way down the coil form... (And I
speak from experience there.)

The GREY PVC 'duct' type material seems to work fine. My TC is wound on it
and it's been chugging along well over 12 years now.

- b