Re: [TCML] Snovonne Snowhite (Freezing Skin) video trailer

Gary,
This is by far the most exciting thing I have ever done at the museum, without exception.  I was very adamant as well that no history be held back for the shoot.
There is a 1790s static machine from Philadelphia, Tesla Coils of Kenneth Strickfaden, Floor model quack machines, and even an original 1893 Tesla lecture on one table.  There are dead roses from my grandmothers funeral years ago, Kinraide artifacts, and quite a few surprises I don't want to spoil.
At the end of the day, if this history can't be picked up and seen and enjoyed (and frightened by!) it is little worth even preserving...and the darkness and beauty of everything is a perfect way to showcase these Victorian items in my mind, its Frankenstein meets Asylum, and the apparatus are shown in full working order alive and well.
The shoot was done in 3 days, more than 60 hours of continuous work, and two cases of Czech pilsner just for safe measure.  Put another way, it was as good as it gets, and I am certain the result will be as well...  Snovonne is quite the artistic genius.   Many thanks, and I will certainly remind everyone on the 07th!

Jeff