Re: [TCML] DMM Question

The cheapies from Harbor Freight work pretty well here and compare within 1% with my high quality Fluke. Sometimes they are as cheap as $3.00 and when they are I usually buy several and put them into stock for friends. Lots of low priced ones on eBay and I've tried several with good results. But, remember the slogan. 'Caveat Emptor, the Customer is Always Right!'.

Ed