[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] The problem with cheap MOTs [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] The problem with cheap MOTs

I suspect in this day and age AL windings will be quite common. A very easy solution here is to use a small brass sleeve tube and crimp the connections together. Finding easy solutions so we can use what is available is part of the fun. Best
Ted in NZ