[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] DC powered coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DC powered coil

Thanks everybody

That answers my question now I know what's going on, one thing that I'v also seen is that
The current draw is so much lower when the coil is being DC feed, I need to try the coil outside
And ramp up the toroid size I'v got plenty of primary turn available.

Thanks
Mike tucknott

Sent from my iPad