[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Announcing: New tcml web site [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Announcing: New tcml web site

In particular, the black on grey you mean?
I could lighten that pretty easily.

It would be nice to get some additional feedback on the site.
One thing I'm trying to figure out both logistically and in terms of page layout is how to incorporate some images in the pages.

I was thinking about a banner across the top with some tesla coil related pictures that could rotate either periodically, per visit, or randomly.

One list member, loneoceans had some nice pictures of a DRSSTC on Flickr that were quite nice. Several of them would crop nicely into a ribbon 150 pixels high and the width of the screen. I'm not sure how that would work without distortion.

This of course brings up the question of pictures in general. It seems redundant to try to make another flickr or similar, but it would be great to provide some way to promote list members pictures.

To summarize, I have the following questions:
- Appearance:  With increased contrast, any other suggestions?
- Banner:  Yes/no, if yes, rotation?
- Photo gallery suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Chip