[Home][2013 Index] [TCML] Wiki in place [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Wiki in place

Greetings,

Although it's not yet in the menus, I have installed mediawiki. It's open to all subscribers. You'll need to use your email address and the same password as is mailed out monthly.

It's not moderated at the moment so please exercise good judgement.
Please remember to not put any materials with copyrights that do not allow you to do so.

To get to the wiki, go to

http://www.pupman.com/mediawiki/w/index.php

Let me know how it goes. I'll try to get the links into the menu sometime soon.

Chip