[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Looking for the origin of the DRSSTC in the archives

I tried myself to get a DRSSTC beginings story. I dont know if it is very acurate, I am on internet only since 1999-2000.
Something like that:

2000-2001: Aron and Justin (HVguys): self tuning SSTC (the site is down)

2001 feb: Mazzilli Vladimiro: mini double resonant interupted SSTC (primary resonant cap and primary feedback)

http://www.pupman.com/current/vladi2/mosfet.pdf

2001 dec: Carl Willis interupted fixed frequency SSTC:

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/cwillis/fetcoil2.html

2002: Jimmy Hynes DRSSTC using a VCO oscillator:

http://www.capturedlightning.org/hot-streamer/chunkyboy86/index.htm

2004 mar: Steve Ward ISSTC (self tuning but not resonant primary tank)

http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/ISSTC.htm

2005 Steve Ward- the first DRSSTC as we know it (resonant primary tank and self tuning)

http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/DRSSTC1.htm