Re: [TCML] Varnish for SSTC secondary

I ran my secondary on a lathe/barbeque spit/home made rotation device:  at about 6 rpm for a 12" diameter tube.  In the beginning, while the envirotex is really wet, it's the consistency of warm maple syrup.  You have to spin it faster to keep it from dripping off the bottom.   Once it sets up after an hour, you can slow down.  Eventually after 12 hours or so I was running at about 2 RPM for the final drying cycle.

Joe