Re: [TCML] KVA Effects is now aTTi

On 2/18/2013 12:15 PM, miles wrote:
To me this appears to be a big move downwards...
Are you familiar with Sam or Aron personally? I would be cautious of such bold public statements without any grounds or facts. aTTi is a wonderful company with countless talented individuals that have already made groundbreaking contributions to our field. If anything, the acquisition was a blessing and I look forward to seeing great things to come from it in the near future.