Re: [TCML] tripolar coil

There certainly will be challenges, but the idea is to explore new ways of
manifesting streamers.  I'm not sure what the limits of the controller are,
yet.  But I do know that my immediate requirement is only for tens to a few
hundred Hertz.

Another potential application is for driving BLDC motors at programmable
speeds to explore the effects on the spark gap break rate.

Dave