[TCML] Good salutations!

Hello my name is Jake and I just became part of an electronics club at my
school. I've taken things apart and have an 'ok' background in electronics.
I've been looking around Steve's website along with Eric Goodchilds site
and I've decided to make a DRSSTC, I have ordered parts for Steve's UD 2.1
rev b board and i will soon start to make it. I ran into a problem and i
would love your guys' help/direction in calculating the specs that the coil
should be. At first I would like to use a half bridge of kd221k05's but
then make a very decent size coil with a possible full bridge
of fz800r12kl4 IGBT modules. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank
you guys!