Re: [TCML] Which photo hosting services work best for TCML ?

On 1/16/13 6:00 AM, Adam Munich wrote:
Imgur doesn't delete things unless they get reported as child porn or
personal photos, as far as I know. This 2 year old link still seems to be
working. http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/exdpc/b/

perhaps someone looked at the image...

From imgur's website: (http://imgur.com/faq#long)
How long do you keep the images?
As long as images are getting at least 1 view every 6 months, they will stick around forever. After that, your image may be removed to create more space for newer images.

My understanding is that this is only for the "free" imgur account. If you pay, then the image is forever (as long as you keep paying).. of course this is true for others as well.